If you’re looking for an exciting career change and the following sounds enticing to you:
- Employee-first environment
- Zero dull moments
- Saving lives
- Never-ending supply of new learning experiences
then TandemLife is looking for you!!
We have an immediate full time opportunity available for an experienced Clinical Sales Representative in the mid-west US. This individual will develop new accounts and provide technical and clinical support around the clock through case support, hands-on training, and presentations. This professional will work primarily in a hospital environment and interact with hospital staff at all levels of authority and responsibility. High emphasis on functioning independently and holding oneself accountable, troubleshooting, and working effectively in fast-paced and ever-changing situations.
- Must live in Chicago area
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in a hospital environment, primarily in cardiac clinical area including Cath Lab, CVICU, OR, CTICU, or sales experience in a medical device industry
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time and support clinical sites on short notice
- Completion of bachelor’s degree and/or clinical certification (CCP, RN, RT)
- Demonstrated experience in case support and technical/clinical assistance to cardiologists/cardiac surgeons
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to: email@example.com