TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, team player with a passion for contributing to helping save the lives of patients with cardiopulmonary life-threatening illnesses.
The Marketing Associate contributes to the team by providing support with marketing campaigns, new product development projects, brand development, and internal/external TandemLife customer support. The Marketing Associate assists in the creation of new marketing materials, trade show support, sales presentations, and sales pitches. This individual acts as an ambassador to the TandemLife brand at all times.
This is a newly added position and an exciting opportunity in a growing company. We are looking for a Marketing Associate with strong detail-oriented skills, high creativity, and a resourceful mindset.
Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and 401k with match effective first day of employment.
Responsibilities & Functions:
- Help the company achieve objectives and revenue goals
- Collaborate and administer strategic marketing campaigns and communications
- Find efficient and creative ways to drive brand awareness specifically on a digital platform (web and social media)
- Ensure messages are supportive and consistent with TandemLife branding strategies
- Support nationwide sales and clinical staff with development and design of promotional material research and presentations
- Help to manage TandemLife web design and messaging up-keep
- Assist in new product development projects
- Participate in trade shows
- Support engineering department by conducting market research and providing customer feedback
- Make presentations to internal and external customers
- Assist in the support TandemLife customers
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications
- Experience in medical device or pharmacology space preferred
- Previous inside sales or customer experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe, and other software programs
- Professional and poised presentation and interpersonal skills with effectiveness in communications and ability to interact with external and internal customers
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple assignments and remain highly organized
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org