TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, team player with a passion for contributing to helping save the lives of patients with cardiopulmonary life threatening illnesses.
The position requires the individual to assemble and test medical devices using defined procedures in a controlled cleanroom environment. The Assembler will also maintain accurate record keeping, meet production plans on a timely basis, and work closely with Quality Control during inspections.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in medical device manufacturing is helpful but not essential
- Ability to work with others and function as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Proven computer literacy
- Ability to use a microscope and small hand tools
Submit resumes to: email@example.com