TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a National ECLS Trainer to support TandemLife customers and field sales representatives through the development and implementation of formal ECLS training programs and processes.
The National ECLS Trainer is responsible for the development and management of TandemLife’s ECLS Training Program, development of didactic and hands-on training procedures/content in accordance with ECLS guidelines, and supports ECLS product development projects and procedures as needed.
The National ECLS Trainer can reside anywhere in northeast US and use their home office as a base.
- Current Licensed RN, Perfusionist, or Registered Respiratory Therapist; CCP Specialist preferred;
- 5 years of experience performing ECLS procedures and/or managing ECLS patients;
- Past and proven experience in developing and presenting ECLS training materials and curriculums is strongly preferred;
- Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight and weekends (may also include international travel);
- Current driver’s license in good standing;
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Qualified candidates sends resumes to: email@example.com