TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, team player with a passion for contributing to helping save the lives of patients with cardiopulmonary life-threatening illnesses.
The Electronics Engineering Technician supports the controller engineering, servicing and testing of production controllers. The position builds and manufactures, assembles, and tests research and development prototypes in support of pump and controller projects.
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing company. Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k with match effective first day of employment. Shift is M-F 8 am – 5 pm.
- Associate degree in electronics or equivalent
- 1-2 years soldering experience
- Previous work experience in research labs or medical device companies a plus
- IPC J-STD 001 certification for solder work on production controllers preferred
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Strong electronic and mechanical trouble shooting skills
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org