We’re currently hiring. Scroll through the Current Job Opportunities for Details.
Join our team!
TandemLife is seeking passionate, hard-working candidates for positions throughout the company, from producing our products to selling and supporting them in hospitals worldwide. We’re shaking up the Extracorporeal Life Support industry by creating innovative life support solutions focused on simplicity, performance and reliability.
At TandemLife You will Experience:
· An employee first environment
· A never ending supply of new learning experiences
· Coaching, mentoring, and opportunity for development
· Zero dull moments
· A rewarding journey in life-saving medical device technology
Current Job Opportunities
The Marketing Associate contributes to the team by providing support with marketing campaigns, new product development projects, brand development, and internal/external TandemLife customer support. The Marketing Associate assists in the creation of new marketing materials, trade show support, sales presentations, and sales pitches. This individual acts as an ambassador to the TandemLife brand at all times.
This is a newly added position and an exciting opportunity in a growing company. We are looking for a Marketing Associate with strong detail-oriented skills, high creativity, and a resourceful mindset.
Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and 401k with match effective first day of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, or marketing communications
- Experience in medical device or pharmacology space preferred
- Previous inside sales or customer experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe, and other software programs
- Professional and poised presentation and interpersonal skills with effectiveness in communications and ability to interact with external and internal customers
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple assignments and remain highly organized
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
Medical Device Assembler
The position requires the individual to assemble and test medical devices using defined procedures in a controlled cleanroom environment. The Assembler will also maintain accurate record keeping, meet production plans on a timely basis, and work closely with Quality Control during inspections.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in medical device manufacturing is helpful but not essential
- Ability to work with others and function as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Proven computer literacy
- Ability to use a microscope and small hand tools
National ECLS Trainer
TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a National ECMO Trainer to support TandemLife customers and field sales representatives through the development and implementation of formal ECLS training programs and processes.
The National ECLS Trainer is responsible for the development and management of TandemLife’s ECLS Training Program, development of didactic and hands-on training procedures/content in accordance with ECLSguidelines, and supports ECLSproduct development projects and procedures as needed.
The National ECLS Trainer can reside anywhere in northeast US and use their home office as a base.
- Current Licensed RN, Perfusionist, or Registered Respiratory Therapist; CCP Specialist preferred;
- 5 years of experience performing ECLS procedures and/or managing ECLS patients;
- Past and proven experience in developing and presenting ECLS training materials and curriculums is strongly preferred;
- Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight and weekends (may also include international travel);
- Current driver’s license in good standing;
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Electronics Verification Engineer
The Electronics Verification Engineer requires the individual to support the development of electromechanical engineering projects and generate and execute verification and validation procedures. The individual designs and documents the necessary fixtures to perform verification and validation testing.
This is a full time, contracted position.
- BS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent required
- 5-8 years’ experience in design and development of embedded systems
- 5+ years’ experience in medical device development or manufacturing
- Prior experience with a electromechanical medical device from concept to commercial release a plus
- Proficiency with Solidworks
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Please submit all resumes to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org