We’re currently hiring. Scroll through the Current Job Opportunities for Details.
Join our team!
TandemLife is seeking passionate, hard-working candidates for positions throughout the company, from producing our products to selling and supporting them in hospitals worldwide. We’re shaking up the Extracorporeal Life Support industry by creating innovative life support solutions focused on simplicity, performance and reliability.
At TandemLife You will Experience:
· An employee first environment
· A never ending supply of new learning experiences
· Coaching, mentoring, and opportunity for development
· Zero dull moments
· A rewarding journey in life-saving medical device technology
Current Job Opportunities
Medical Device Assembler
The position requires the individual to assemble and test medical devices using defined procedures in a controlled cleanroom environment. The Assembler will also maintain accurate record keeping, meet production plans on a timely basis, and work closely with Quality Control during inspections.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in medical device manufacturing is helpful but not essential
- Ability to work with others and function as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Proven computer literacy
- Ability to use a microscope and small hand tools
Electronics Verification Engineer
The Electronics Verification Engineer requires the individual to support the development of electromechanical engineering projects and generate and execute verification and validation procedures. The individual designs and documents the necessary fixtures to perform verification and validation testing.
This is a full time, contracted position.
- BS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent required
- 5-8 years’ experience in design and development of embedded systems
- 5+ years’ experience in medical device development or manufacturing
- Prior experience with a electromechanical medical device from concept to commercial release a plus
- Proficiency with Solidworks
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Please submit all resumes to our HR Department: email@example.com