We’re currently hiring. See below for details.
Join our team!
TandemLife is seeking passionate, hard-working candidates for positions throughout the company, from producing our products to selling and supporting them in hospitals worldwide. We’re shaking up the Extracorporeal Life Support industry by creating innovative life support solutions focused on simplicity, performance and reliability.
At TandemLife You will Experience:
· An employee first environment
· A never ending supply of new learning experiences
· Coaching, mentoring, and opportunity for development
· Zero dull moments
· A rewarding journey in life-saving medical device technology
Current Job Opportunities
Medical Device Assembler
TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, team player with a passion for contributing to helping save the lives of patients with cardiopulmonary life threatening illnesses.
The position requires the individual to assemble and test medical devices using defined procedures in a controlled cleanroom environment. The Assembler will also maintain accurate record keeping, meet production plans on a timely basis, and work closely with Quality Control during inspections.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in medical device manufacturing is helpful but not essential
- Ability to work with others and function as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Proven computer literacy
- Ability to use a microscope and small hand tools
All qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org