TandemLife is a nationally recognized medical device manufacturer headquartered 15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated, team player with a passion for contributing to helping save the lives of patients with cardiopulmonary life threatening illnesses.
The Electronics Verification Engineer requires the individual to support the development of electromechanical engineering projects and generate and execute verification and validation procedures. The individual designs and documents the necessary fixtures to perform verification and validation testing.
This is a full time, contracted position.
- BS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent required
- 5-8 years’ experience in design and development of embedded systems
- 5+ years’ experience in medical device development or manufacturing
- Prior experience with a electromechanical medical device from concept to commercial release a plus
- Proficiency with Solidworks
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org